WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Some of our work includes:
- Training programmes development, in cooperation with local college, targeting migrant workers and help them actively search for employment opportunities, raises their understanding of the job market in the UK and develops skills and information on live and work in the UK
- Skills development programme with trade unions on Health and Safety issues to allow migrant workers achieve necessary qualifications and access to construction industry
- Management Induction pack development and support materials for Social Care sector for the purpose of recruitment and induction process of overseas staff
- Engage programmes development to support communication with diverse migrant communities, particularly from new Eastern European communities, and run a media campaign to raise awareness and engage with those communities
- Cooperation with Universities and public, local government bodies in working for a rights-based approach to migration, with migrants as full Partners in developing the policies and procedures which affect life in the UK
- Active recruitment services and management support to maximise migrant workers opportunities and provide equality on labour market in the UK ranging from media advice, copy-writing, response handling to interviews handling and drafting contract agreements
HOW CAN WE HELP?